This is in response to the Saturday Six Word Story prompt by Shweta of My Random Ramblings. And prompt for this week is HOME. For more details click below.
Here are my takes, I hope you like it.
1. Never missed her home this much.
2. Away from home, for their safety.
3. Her workplace now becomes her home.
4. Homesick but cannot travel back home.
5. In love with her home city.
6. Mom’s food and home, best things.
7. Hostel becomes home away from home.
8. Her own little paradise her home.
Thank you for reading it. I know I am a little bit late 😅.