This is in response to Shweta’s Saturday six-word story prompt and prompt for this week is Family
Here are my takes-
1. Family always comes first before anything.
2. Family is like personality building blocks.
3. We learn most by seeing our family.
4. Every family has some hidden secrets.
5. Her ancestral family home, childhood memories.
6. She misses her family dinner time.
7. She treated her patients like family.
8. I have very big extended family.
9. Family functions are boring and funny.
10. Misunderstandings can engulf any family bond.
11. No genetics involved, friends become family.
12. Few don’t know what family means.
13. Believed family as imposter, delusional trance. ( it can happen in one of the diseases known as Capgras syndrome in which the patient believed that his family members as strangers or imposters and want to kill him or her )
Thank you for reading!!!!