This is in response to Saturday Six Word Story Prompt (6WSP) #47 – July 18, 2020 by Shweta of My Random Ramblings and prompt for this week is Time .
Here are my takes on it…..
1. Can we defeat time, she asked?
2. Overthinking and procrastination, occupied her time.
3. It’s time to say good bye.
4. Running for time, running against time.
5. It’s all the matter of time.
6. Little delay in time, costs life
7. Time ends so soon during exams.
8.Time management can help a lot.
9. Time tables sometimes become a burden.
10. Happiness or sorrow, time always changes.
11. For Duties, no time for herself.
12. She loved time spent in opds.
13. Carries this baggage, her whole lifetime.
14. Counting last breaths, time ticks fast.
15. Time defines the timeline of diseases.
I hoped you liked them, Thanks for reading!!!!!