Hello, Everyone!!!! How are you all?
Food and I, always have the nicest relationship; and so do Shreya aka Wild heart, Wild Sacred Crazy, and I definitely. And this beautiful and sweet person with a heart of gold nominated me for the food Award.
Thank you, Shreya for nominating for this unique award. She knows how much I love reading her amazing write-up and read her each post always
So, the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Pingback to the creator, Elisha at https://africaboy.home.blog/
- Use the same featured image as your nominator.
- Answer the five questions.
- Create five questions about food.
- Nominate five people.
- What do you usually have for breakfast?
- Are you personally a good cook?
- Do you like chocolate? What is your favorite type?
- Which type of food can you NEVER EVER eat even if someone threatens you to eat it?
- Which food did you or you are eating forcefully?
- Anything whatever mom made but Coffee is a must.
- Yes, I think so, I really love cooking.
- No, I don’t like chocolate now 😅 but if you have to eat then dark chocolate.
- As I am vegetarian and never eat any non-veg so maybe that. And I am very choosy so anything I don’t like I cannot eat it
- Milk, I don’t like drinking milk though I know it is good for health and one should not avoid it.
My questions for nominees
1. One thing that you can always eat without any regret?
2. One thing that you first tried making except Maggi and tea?
3. If you got a chance to go to moon, which one thing to eat you will definitely love to carry there?
4. What one thing you love about cooking?
5. Your any hostel mess related memory?
I want to nominate all of you so do share with me your experience, I always look forward to read them. You can write a post or can answer in comments too if you want or choose not to do anything , its all on you, no problem at all.
Here, I am naming few, as they run cooking and food based blog pages but all of you are nominated .
1.Lets Cook with tina
2.Deeksha Pathak, Dees Platter
3.Smitha Ravi,The Karavali wok
Thank you for reading it, I hope you enjoyed it.
Thank you, Shreya once again!!!!
Stay Safe, Stay healthy!!!!