• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
• Mention the creator of the award The creator of this award is..Okoto Enigma
• Answer the five questions you were asked
• Tell the readers three things about yourself
• Nominate ten to twenty bloggers
• Notify the bloggers that you nominated them by commenting on one of their posts
• Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
• Share a link to your best posts
A big thank you to H.R.PHOENIX, PENABLE, she is an author, a wonderful human being, very kind and supportive. Her blog page has everything, poems, advice, she runs the competition, book reviews, and many more, if you have not visited her page yet, do visit it and give her a follow.
Three Facts About Myself:
I live in INDIA.
I am a doctor who not only write prescriptions but love to write poetry and articles too on whatever thought that crosses my mind
I am a very moody person.
1. What inspires you every day? Everything and anything, I see around myself. I always try to learn something from everything and everyone, I come across in my life.
2. What is your favorite thing to write on your blog? There is nothing as such my favorite, I write what I think and feel, mostly about life and it’s experienced and what I have observed around.
3. What old or new hobby have you done since COVID-19? I tried making a few new dishes, as I love cooking and started this blog page
4. How long have you been blogging? Since April 13, 2020
5. If you had to choose what will it be 3 tier chocolate cake or 4 dozen chocolate chip cupcakes? 4 dozen chocolate chip cupcakes maybe and give it to my brother as I don’t like sweets much
I WANT TO NOMINATE YOU ALL, as for me all of you are deserving of every award so feel free to carry it forward if you want and spread sunshine.
1. What is your hobby other than writing? 2.Black coffee or Cappucino☕☕? 3. Your one habit that you yourself find annoying 😂😂? 4. Your most favorite post of mine 🤭😂 and why 5. Oswald or Bob, the builder? and why
Congratulations to all the nominees, I hope you all will accept it.
link to My best posts
I don’t know they are best or not, I am sharing the link below of a few of my articles-
Hii, lovely people, so I have been nominated for this award by H.R.PHOENIX, PENABLE, a very big thank you to her.
And I am sorry for posting it late.
She is a very talented author, very supportive and always there to encourage you. It is her kindness that, she nominated me for this award, but the fact is her blog is actually a blog with a little bit of everything. If you have not visited, her blog yet, do visit it and give her a follow too.
I would love to thank each one of you too, as, without your support and encouragement, I would not have come this far.
Place the ‘A blog with a little bit of everything award’ on the top of your post.
Thank the person who nominated you, and provide a link to their site.
Tell 4 facts about yourself.
Answer their 5 questions.
Nominate up to 5 more people, and provide a link to their site.
Ask them another 5 questions.
Comment on their posts to let them know that they got nominated for the ‘A blog with a little bit of everything award!’
4 facts about myself:
1.I am a very moody person.
2. I don’t like to talk much but I can always listen to you and advice or help if I can.
3 I am a doctor who loves to write her thoughts in poetry or articles
4. I don’t watch or interested in sports but I am a big fan of M.S.DHONI not because he is a good player but due to his inspiring story and personality, we can learn a lot from him.
1. What is your favorite flower?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. When did you start blogging on WordPress?
4. What favorite book?
HARRISON (BOOK OF INTERNAL MEDICINE), so this is not novel or any science fiction book but actual textbook, and it is my favorite book, till now, I know, I am weird 😅
5. What sports do you do?
Occasionally, I play Chess
My nominees are, all of you guys out there!I know you all have wonderful blogs, so if you see yourself fit for it, feel free to take this award! And you can use the five questions I was asked above!
Thank you so much once more to PHOENIX, you truly are an amazing person, I met here
And thankyoufor reading it all the incredible persons out there!!!!!!!
So, I was lately studying viruses and one thing that come to my mind is how much less we know about them, I mean as compared to bacteria, fungi, etc, we don’t have much information about them. Coronavirus might be just the beginning of the chaos. It is not the only virus around, there are still a lot hidden and unidentified and ones that are discovered or identified, we don’t have much information about them.
I still remember, in our 2nd year of M.B.B.S, when MICROBIOLOGY was one of the main subjects, how much less we have about viruses in our textbook except the few most common ones, rabies, and dengue, etc. Even some viruses just have a para or two, and coronavirus genera are one of them, to which current SARS-COV2(new strain) belongs. It was written in the textbook it causes the common cold, 2nd most common cause after rhinoviruses and from University point of view, it was never an important topic to be asked in exams and “we were like, common cold h to KR wata hai, puch Bhi Liya to, like de khud h, itna Jada syllabus hai, Wo khatam ho Jaye ” and when I remember these lines today, I just can’t believe, how this not so important virus has to lead the world on the back foot, that everybody is helpless. And one thing we all should learn never to underestimate anyone.
So, what it can be due to? Is it our ignorance that we don’t do much research on them? Why the government don’t spend money on research work in the medical field? Maybe if more money and time spent on the research of so many hidden microorganisms and even known once, we would have handled the current situation is a much better way. I am afraid, that maybe, it is just the beginning. There are a lot of deadly viruses, that we still don’t know about, that can cause, death within hours, in that sense, coronavirus, does not seem to be that deadly, if we don’t focus on it now, world might end due to the one that can not even survive on their own ( virus need a host for their survival, they just have genetic material and proteins, if we talk in simple language)
Still, there are people, who will think, there are a lot more problems to deal with, but simply answer me, if you are not healthy or if you die, will your that dreams make any sense. yes, there are a lot of other problems, we should focus on them, but why ignore it. And what troubles more, where the youth going, they are more concerned about which is better, TikTok or YouTube?or any other political thing or just the things, I don’t want to talk about here. Seriously, are those things important to you. You have talent, you have a brain, why not to use it in some good way. I am not saying, just go and start research or anything, but you can help in many other ways too.
Just give it a thought, and do share me, what you think, in the comment.
Thank you so much for reading it 😊
Arun was playing outside and enjoying his day when suddenly his mom called him, “someone is coming home today, so be a good boy, ok beta.” He said ok and again went out to play with his friends. After some time, his mom called him again and ask him to say “namaste ” to her, he said, but he doesn’t know who she is and he had not met her before and he sounds confused and afraid. Seeing this, his mom, said, ” beta, she is your dadi(grandmom). He is just 3 years old and as he had not met her before, he asked, maa! Dadi koun hoti hai (who is dadi) his mom answered him, she is the mother of your papa like I am yours.
He innocently asked her, so she too loves papa as much as you love me. She said the mother is the same for every child, she always loves them immensely. He asked her again if that so, Why don’t she live with us? Her mother went speeches. She does not have an answer to his question now.
Well, time passes, and now, Arun is now 12-13 years old but after that day, he has not met his grandmom again. So, one day, he again asked his mom, why don’t we go and meet grandmom and why don’t she come to meet us, are we bad people? His mother, as usual ignored his question but one day, he by chance get to know, his grandmom lives in old age home. He was in shock and now, he knows, the answers to his questions.
He asks his parents, why? What is the reason? His mom, scolded him, for asking such things but he did not stop, at last, his father said, due to some difficulties, we have to take this decision, even, your grandmom agrees on this. He was not convinced at all. The faded face of his grandmom is, again and again, coming in front of his eyes. He said, ok! When you two will grow old, I will do the same, his parents were shocked. It is better, even, I shall do the same, and, you two would agree with me in this.
Now, his parents realized, what mistake they have committed. After saying this, taking the address of old age home, he went there, to bring his grandmom, back again to the home, as he misses her pure love. His parents also ask for forgiveness and yes!! For the love of his grandson, who understood, her pain even at such a small age, which her own children did not, she forgives. Tears of happiness rolled down from everybody’s eyes and they lived happily ever after.
Thank you so much for reading it, have a good day ahead!!!!
P.S. this is my small attempt to write on this topic in the form of a story, I hope you like it, I have tried to keep it as simple and short as possible.
Hey friends, I hope all of you are doing good. So, a few days back I had been nominated for IDEAL INSPIRATION BLOGGER AWARD again and I feel so honored and delighted. Thank you so much!!!!!
This award nomination was gifted to me by dixitmritjunjay, September heart-to-hearts I would like to humbly thank you for it. If you have not visited his blog yet, do have a visit for all the beautiful and amazing poetries he writes, I am sure, you all will like it.
Thank the person who hahasominated you and provides a link back to his/her blog.
Answer their questions.
Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blblogsList the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
1) What have you learned about yourself in this present time? Nothing new as such 😅
2) What do you do to unwind/destress/relax? Coffee and listening to my fav music rest it will depend on my mood
3) What is your favorite staycation destination? My home town
4) Who is your favorite artist or what is your favorite artwork? It is difficult to name one 😅😅 as I like the work of many people to name few, Premchand, Shakespeare, Stephen King, Agnatha Christi, Harishvansh Rai Bachan, e,tc there are many more.
5) What would you say is your best quality/characteristic/ability/talent? Hehe, I am very talented 😂😂 well, on a serious note, even I don’t know the exact answer to this, I don’t think anything is best in me 😅😅, still have to go a long way and have to learn a lot.
I NOMINATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!
I hope you all will accept my nomination as for me all of you are an inspiration and deserve all awards.
My questions will be the same as I answered as I cannot think of any better questions than these